2040 Bars Goat Milk Soap You Choose What Types FREE SHIPPING
This listing is for 2040 bars of your choosing. That's right I said 2040 bars. It's not a typo! That's nearly 400 POUNDS OF SOAP. Bars are 3 3/4" x 2" x 3/4"approximately & weigh about 3 oz each. They are hand cut.
Be sure to send a note to seller during checkout letting us know what bars to pack. Please see list of soaps below.
LABELING AND WRAPPING:
We stamp the bars with what type they are (please see photos). We use plastic wrap to separate bars of different scents to help lessen scents from bleeding into other types. Some scent transfer is inevitable, once the bars are removed from the box and separated according the type the scent transfer dissipates.
Please watch our videos to see how the soap is handled on our end.
To see how the soap lathers or is packaged please go back a page and scroll to the bottom for the videos.
We use only essential oils never fragrance oils, as a result the soap is naturally less fragrant than most soaps. It never has that candle-aisle smell.
NOTE ON SHIPPING: These bars will ship USPS priority mail in 120 bar increments. That is 17 boxes & you might want to warn your mail person.
NOTE ON HANDLING TIME: if you order a great deal of the same type of soap (Example: Lavender, lavender & oatmeal, and lavender charcoal) there could be delays due to us running out of an essential oil or other supplies that we cannot get local. Do not expect next day shipping.
NOTE ON THE IMPERFECTION OF THE SOAP BARS SHAPE: Our soap is made in small batches that produce only about 135 to 140 bars, the soap is poured into hand made (by me) wooden molds and cut with wire soap cutters all of which I made. YOU WILL RECEIVE SOAP BARS WITH dents, chips, air pockets, rounded or misshapen corners. Some of our customers have complained about the moisture level of our soap when it's shipped. All our soap is ph neutral when shipped and ready to use. We use the zap test to make sure of this. However, we do ship our soap before it is rock hard. We have found that it survives shipping better this way.
NOTE ON RETURNS AND/OR YOUR REFUSAL/FAILURE TO RECIEVE THE SOAP: due to the large quantity of soap in this listing and our time spent packing it, there will be NO REFUNDS NO RETURNS & NO EXCHANGES ON THIS ORDER ONCE THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED. One exception is: in the event that your order is sent back to me without you ever taking possession of it. If this happens I will refund you 80% of the sale price, the other 20% is the restocking fee that you will be charged.
NOTE ON DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING: any claims of damage in transit are between you and USPS If you want to pay extra for insurance you can and I will bill you for it.
FULL LIST OF SOAP VARIETIES:
Arrowroot & Oatmeal
Anise Star & Licorice Root
Cinnamon Oatmeal & Honey
Chocolate Swirl (very very faint chocolate smell)
Coffee Charcoal (foot scrub)
Eucalyptus Charcoal (foot scrub)
Frankincense Myrrh & Shea Butter
Himalayan Pink Salt
Kelp (kinda smells like fish)
Lavender Charcoal ( Foot Scrub)
Lavender Shampoo Bar
Lemongrass Charcoal (foot scrub)
Oatmeal & Honey (unscented)
Olive Oil & Green Clay
Orange Charcoal (foot scrub)
Patchouli & Rose
Peppermint Charcoal (foot scrub)
Peppermint Oatmeal & Honey
Peppermint Shampoo Bar
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Spearmint Charcoal (foot scrub)
Tea Tree & Oatmeal
Tea Tree Shampoo Bar
Unscented Charcoal (foot scrub)
Lavender & Eucalyptus
Lavender & Rose
Base Ingredients: All vegetable shortening (palm oil & soybean oil), goat milk, lye.
After that the other ingredients such as Lavender essential oil or honey or oatmeal or activated charcoal or cocoa butter are added to the soap to make the different varieties we offer.
Attention: Due to unforseen circumstances, sandalwood goat milk soap bars are now made with a Sandalwood fragrance oil instead of essential oil.